What Our Volunteers Say...
It is an extremely rewarding role and is like being a member of a large, extended family as everyone is so caring.
It has been the biggest learning curve of my life, and I have enjoyed every moment of it.
If you want to get involved in St Petroc's, I'd highly recommend doing so
Just some of the activities that volunteers have provided....
- Answering the phone
- Data input
- Supporting fundraising events
- Facilitating photography groups
- Baking and Cooking
- Befriending and mentoring clients and residents
- Facilitating Art Groups
- Sorting through donations
- Support work
- Facilitating theatre groups
- General office duties
Come And Join Us!
It is a very exciting time to be getting involved with the organisation. There have been some significant changes with projects and service delivery and therefore a fresh energy and more opportunities for new volunteering roles. Not only that, we think our volunteers are so brilliant some have recently become paid members of staff!
As a volunteer, not only would you be making a difference but you would also be gaining work experience, learning new skills, boosting your own confidence and making new friends.
- Have some ideas?
- Have some spare time?
- Have hobbies and interests that you think can inspire others?
- Like to make a difference?
- Like some work experience?
- Like to meet new people and be part of our organisation and our wonderful team?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above, come and join us! Our volunteer opportunities are listed on the Current Vacancies page. To discuss opportunities, please call Corinna Langford on 07813 015662 or email her at
Download a volunteer application form and send it to Corinna Langford at the above email address, or by post to 8 City Road, Truro TR1 2JJ.